Heidi & Spencer eloped in Cabo

jenntoz

All "spur of the moment" ... and of course Heidi happened to have a Ballenciaga white flowing dress & Us Weekly was there to take pics for their magazine, lol.

Shimmer

And still, no one cares.
smiles.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
All "spur of the moment" ... and of course Heidi happened to have a Ballenciaga white flowing dress & Us Weekly was there to take pics for their magazine, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
And still, no one cares.
smiles.gif

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
iagree.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
And still, no one cares.
smiles.gif

Oh, come on Shimmer...admit that you are attracted to the flesh colored beard
graucho.gif

MzzRach

Just chiming in to say - I've no idea who these people are - and from the sound of it, ignorance is bliss.
winkiss.gif

beauty_marked

Guys theyre not going to have a child. Theyre going to adopt from africa and name the son Dunk cause hell be tall and play basketball

coachkitten

Both of them make me want to barf.
throwup.gif
The fact that they are famous for nothing irks me. Good luck to them I guess.

Mabelle

I loath these two like i cannot explain. They are like the scum of the earth.
The day she births his child is the day life as we know ceases to exist, or at least at some point it will due to there offspring.

The worst photo op was last month. Heres the scenario; typical day in LA. Spencer (fully equiped with pub-rific beard) is carrying around a 6 pack and a shot gun and wearing some kind of crazy palin/mccain t shirt. Heidi is wearing cut off jean shorts (the kind with the pockets hanging out) And a tarty Palin/lipstick kiss pink tank top. They pause on a bench so Spence can read (i know... fake!) a bit from a book called "How to profit from an economic crisis" or something. Meanwhile, heidi is kissing him.

ugghhhh

chaffsters33

psshh, how many more times will we see a story like this? these people are cuhhhrazyy
my favorite publicity stunt was the us weekly cover where heidi was all "ohhh boo frickety whoooo!! SPENCER BETRAYED ME!" and then spencer was there for the interview...im like wait a minute.....wthhh????
th_dunno.gif

Brittni

Where have I been? WOW, haha. Pathetic. I can't wait to see their little bundles of sickness.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Guys theyre not going to have a child. Theyre going to adopt from africa and name the son Dunk cause hell be tall and play basketball

omg! i remember those two fuckers saying that on tyra and then tyra's dumb ass LAUGHED! WTF??!!