Hello Beautiful ladies!

LadyMakeup1

Hello everyone,
wow!!! so many gorgeous ladies in one website, this is going to be AWESOME!!
yahoo.gif

My name is Johanna, I am from the beautiful Ecuador in South America (Yes, I am a "caliente" Latin girl) but I am currently living in USA (Iowa which is a little bit ... boring) I am deeply and irremediably in love of my hubby and I am the proud mom of 2 babies: My cat and my dog!!! Lol

Since I was a little girl I have been in L♥♥ve of makeup, I used to watch my mom creating this "art pieces" in her face and I wanted to be and feel pretty like her (she is extremely pretty). So now that I am an "adult" physically (because I am a child in the inside) I want to experiment and learn new things to feel always pretty, because beauty is confidence, and confidence is success and success, is HAPPINESS!!!!

So, thank you so much MissChievous (She is my inspirational muse!! I ADORE HER!) for referring me to this website, I am pretty sure I am going to find new gorgeous friends and I am gonna learn a lot from all of you.
winks.gif

MzzRach

Welcome Johanna! We are glad to have you join us. We have many wonderful ladies and gentlemen here on Specktra.

Enjoy
winkiss.gif