Hello everyone

Rianne

I'm Rianne,

And I love make-up. Through my boyfriend I found this site and how cool is that to talk with others who know more about make-up so we can exchange experiences. I hope to learn a lot and maybe even teach a few things my self. I hope my englisch is good because i'm from holland.

I do'n't wear make-up a lot because when I do wear make-up, I like to realy wear make-up, if you know what I mean.
I can also do natural, but I love to realy try out new things, so who has a look that I have to try? I hope to visite this site a lot!

Greetings Rianne.

Janice

Hi Rianne!
wavey.gif
What a lovely boyfriend to do some research for you and direct you here.
smiles.gif
Hope you learn lots of good info and tips while you're visiting us. Welcome to Specktra!

Rianne

Yes hé is very lovely :), he likes to see me with make-up (also without ;-) of course). And he likes it when i try out looks and I like that even more.

glittergoddess27

Welcome! And this is the perfect place to hang out and chat with other makeup enthusiasts. I myself am a "Las Vegas Showgirl" trapped in an accounting assistants body.
winks.gif

Rianne

Thanks for welkoming me girls.
I love that purple look you have in you're picture glitter goddess27 , that is you isn't it.:p, and red hair great color!
And that picture is you june plum?You're look is also beautilful.

Latest posts