hello from aiea, Hawaii!

scentofevil

hi everybody...budding MAC freak here! i'm addicted to all things MAC and i'm really hoping this site can help me with my technique...esp. BLENDING eyeshadows! i love to play with eyeshadows but i can never get them to look just right, and the MAs at my local counters all scare the heck out of me :p i hope i'll be able to learn the tricks of the trade from all the self-made experts here!

kei

allan_willb

Hey!!!Welcome to specktra!YAY another Hawaii person =) and you came to the right place.You will learn a lot here esp a lot about blending.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Specktra!
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

brandi

hi! hmm... not to be all personal but are you still in high school or grad. recently? lolz... i know personal! the only reason i ask is because i'm from aiea! grad 2004! trust me you will learn a lot from this site! if you need any help pm me!!!

YAY! another person from hawaii... me and allan were talking about that the other day! i thought we were the only ones!

scentofevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
hi! hmm... not to be all personal but are you still in high school or grad. recently? lolz... i know personal! the only reason i ask is because i'm from aiea! grad 2004! trust me you will learn a lot from this site! if you need any help pm me!!!

YAY! another person from hawaii... me and allan were talking about that the other day! i thought we were the only ones!

nope, i don't go to aiea...i go to PCHS, and i grad this year! i'm not going to be here much longer, tho...i'm going up to the UW in sept! thanks for the warm welcome
smiles.gif