Hello from frigid Canada!!

tinagrzela

Hi everyone!!

I just discovered Specktra, and I already know I will spend a lot of time here!
smiles.gif

Everyone here seems so nice, and it's wonderful to see that we all share the same addiction! I never knew there was a site for MAC devoties!

I just read that you guys lost one of your members, and my heart goes out to everyone who knew her. It's easy to see how loved she was.

Have a great week everyone, and hopefully I'll get to talk to many of you.

Tina

tinagrzela

No, I live in Sudbury, and no, we don't have a MAC store...I wonder everyday how come we don't have one...

But, my brother lives in TO, so I always send him to MAC. I think the ladies there know him well by now!! Or, I buy it on Ebay or direct from their site.

Thanks so much for your hello!

Hey Tina,

I'll send you some of our sun, and you send me some of your snow, and we'll both be comfortable!!

We don't have a MAC either, doesn't it suck having to buy without seeing first - always lucky dip what the colours will actually be like!!

Enjoy!

tinagrzela

Oh my god! Someone who feels my pain of Not having a MAC store in our city. Not even a MAC counter. I agree with you, bying "blind" without seeing first is quite hard, but thank god for forums!!

user3

SpecktraColor.gif

You are so right, all the people really make this forum and warm and loving place to visit. I am glad we have another wonderful member!

user2

Hi, bonjour, hallo, hola, ciao Tina and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^
Linda