Hello from Indonesia =D

stellalee

Hello everyone, I've been reading specktra for a long time but just decided to join this forum :) im not a pro make up artist nor a guru, just someone who loves make up artistry

my latest photo when I joined MUFE's beauty class :b

thanks a lot <3
xoxo

ROlean

Good lord mrs, you are stunning. Love the pic, and your blog. I wish there was a MUFE Boutique near me .... so jealous. Anyhow, welcome to Specktra.

stellalee

wow, thanks a lot for your kind reply <3
but i always want to have more pointy nose and bigger eyelids lol cant never be satisfied with my own face *typical* :(
oh? i thought that MUFE boutique are quite a lot in states?

thanksss :)

ROlean

We are all so overly critical of ourselves. Anyhow, The only MUFE stand alone Boutiques are in New York and Hollywood, so I have to go to Sephora. That's really not so bad though; I remember how bleak life was pre-Sephora. Now there's one in every city.

wow, thanks a lot for your kind reply <3
but i always want to have more pointy nose and bigger eyelids lol cant never be satisfied with my own face *typical* :(
oh? i thought that MUFE boutique are quite a lot in states?

thanksss :)

bis

Welcome to Specktra, Stellalee :welcome: We are for the most part MU enthusiasts, so you'l fit right in :)

sgr2008

welcome !!!
you look flawless ! I love your eyes, they are huge :) they just look manga type and soooo cute :)

EOTD-Fanny

You have beautiful eyes!
Nice lenses!
How does your eyes look without
the lenses?

I would like to visit Indonesia some day,
Sweden is beautiful too, but it can be a bit boring.
And cold...

I never tried MUFE´s products.
But I want to!