Hello from Spain :)

Kara Thrace

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for too long and I think it's time to post now, hope to learn a lot from you since I'm a newbie in the forum and also in the make up world... I discovered mac last year and I love it
eyelove.gif

And please feel free to correct me if I write something wrong
sweatdrop.gif

Finlithwen

Hi! I'm also from Spain, I joined Spektra yesterday and I still have to get to know the site's features, but anyway, if you need some help from a Spanish fellow count on me, I'll do my best! (by the way, I still cannot help feeling weird writing in English to a Spanish girl, but I suppose we all have to stick to English here)
amuse.gif

Kara Thrace

Thank you Finlithwen!
amuse.gif
Yes it's weird to "talk" to you in english, but is for me is also good to improve my writing skills
type.gif

bis

:welcome: to Specktra Kara and Finlithwen! The more European girls, the better :)

Finlithwen

Hahaha!!
lol.gif
so you're also Spanish, aren't you? Gosh, I swear you that If I wasn't running late this morning I would have even explained you a little about Madrid, your own city!!!! (well, not much, taking into account I've only been there once when I was 13) As everybody here writes in English it's difficult to tell where people are from!!
BTW, what's the meaning of "samo samo"???
blonde.gif
(sorry, I'm a beginner in English)

Latest posts