Hello from the Candian Praries!

HollieErin

I thought it about time I joined the site, and intoduced myself. I find it only approprite that I do it now, considering that I've only been lurking since August. I was hesitant to join the site because I feel so uneducated about MAC and the like compared to eveyone else on this site. However I bit the theoretical bullet and here I am (instead of working on a clinical psych paper) so in short.

My name is HollieErin and I am addicted to MAC.

Janice

Hey HollieErin! Welcome to the forum, glad you bit the bullet and decided to pop out to say hi!
wavey.gif

gigglegirl

lol that's awesome! welcome!!! This site is absolutely addicting whilst being so informative (which I think makes it addicting). Its definitely educated me more than the MA's at the counter, lol and its good to know which dates to go for new collections.

HollieErin

No kidding, I love knowing when collections are coming up so far in advance (gives you time to save), the education on this site is amazing and addictive, yet it's making me poor- which doesn't help that the closest MAC counter is just minutes from school....

mello

Yayyyy for Winnipegers! I'm from there as well
greengrin.gif

Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here.

VeXedPiNk

Welcome
smiles.gif
I'm from the good ol' Canadian prairies as well, except I'm a tad bit more west than you.... Alberta to be exact.

This site is filled with people of all different levels of knowledge. I'm pretty new to MAC too, but this site is the best place to be to learn more.

Glad you joined
smiles.gif