Hello from York, England

Madame_Gaia

Hi Everyone
newhere.gif

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sharon and I've been lurking on here for a little while now and just couldn't resist getting involved any longer. It's nice to find a place full of people who are as addicted to cosmetics as I am, look forward to chatting to you all
th_DANCE.gif

Madame_Gaia

Thanks for the welcome everyone
thmbup.gif
I'm looking forward to letting my MAC addiction grow, I'm sure Specktra will be lots of help
winks.gif

lovelylass

Hi there,

I was in York yesterday. What a lovely place
thmbup.gif

Do they sell Mac anywhere there? I did look in a couple of the big shops but never seen it.

Madame_Gaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylass
Hi there,

I was in York yesterday. What a lovely place
thmbup.gif

Do they sell Mac anywhere there? I did look in a couple of the big shops but never seen it.

I love York too
winks.gif
No MAC store or counter unfortunately, we do have a CCO at McArthur Glenn though. If I need new MAC I head over there, or hop on a train to Leeds
greengrin.gif

Thanks for the welcomes everyone
greengrin.gif

makeupmadb

Welcome!
greengrin.gif
I'm sure you'll have a great time on this forum - we all share the same passion - MAC!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylass
Hiya,

Whats a CCO? does it sell Mac???
th_dunno.gif

A CCO is a Cosmetic Company Outlet. It sells various Estee Lauder brands including Bobbi Brown and MAC. There are various ones here in the UK. If you look at the CCO board on here there's a section for in the UK. Hope this helps.
greengrin.gif