Hello, I'm a Newbie

sarahsharkbait

Hello there guys and dolls. I am literally new to this site for about an hour, I'm still trying to get a grasp on this :)
I hope to meet a whole load of you amazing make-up fans and lovers out there, all around the world.

Please introduce yourself, I like to get to know you all and if you guys have any blogs, vlogs etc, please link me up :)

MissxMetal

Hi! Welcome to the forums, you'll get the hang of it soon don't worry :D
I'm Demi, haven't been posting for that long but I'm a bit of a serious lurker, but I'm loving posting, hope you do too!

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! pleased you have joined :)

bis

Welcome to Specktra, girls :welcome: Sarah, I love y our haircolour! Which one are you using and how long does it hold until you have to freshen it up?

sarahsharkbait

Thanks its the best photo of my, Its not like that now however, thanks to seeking empolyment most work places require 'normal hair colour' -which sucks, I love my pink hair.
I rushed it and it took me over two days to get it like that, which included bleeching and manic panic hot hit pink hair dye- which I left in my hair for a few hours and thast how I got that.
However, I didn't quite know how to maintain it, it was always fading on me :/

bis

[quote name="sarahsharkbait" url="/forum/thread/176582/hello-i-m-a-newbie#post_2149193"] Thanks its the best photo of my, Its not like that now however, thanks to seeking empolyment most work places require 'normal hair colour' -which sucks, I love my pink hair.
I rushed it and it took me over two days to get it like that, which included bleeching and manic panic hot hit pink hair dye- which I left in my hair for a few hours and thast how I got that.
However, I didn't quite know how to maintain it, it was always fading on me :/
[/quote] Yea, that's always the problem with cool hair colours, they fade and are really high maintenance. Hope you find a job soon that is pink hair friendly :)

kaliraksha

Welcome to Specktra! I love your pink hair too! Maybe if you are a fan of red you can start red and go pink when it starts to fade?

I'm Erica
wavey.gif

sarahsharkbait

Hello Erica, Its nice to meet you :)
Yeah I did go bright cherry red to cover the patchy pinkness, then that went into a rosy pink colour so then I decided to dye it brunette again with a red tint.
Then later I'm dying it ordinary brunette with no red undertones and maybe sneak in a few rainbow highlights :D

redlily

Hi, I didn't want to start a whole new post for me being a newbie but I defintely do not want to take away from the OP's post, but wanted to say "Hi and I'm excited to start over here".

xoxomakeup

hi there you all!
i'm new aswell :) i'm from belgium and i'm hoping to meet many other likeminded make-up lovers
and learn some new things on this site! x