Hello kitty....Im so sad :(

Bedhead1988

well after waiting months & months for the hello kitty collection it was finally released online. I was soooooo excited but stoopid me forgot to take my credit card, so I was at work all day and couldnt buy anything
ssad.gif
. After gettin home and logging onto my computer in the quickest way ive ever seen me move.....I was super excited but then when I got onto the mac uk website the brush set,cute-ster lipstick,big bow lipstick,mimmy lipgloss were all sold out. I was planning on buyin pretty much the whole collection, Now im soooo sad
ssad.gif
. I phoned the edinburgh store today to see if they had the collection and if i could reserve the brush collection for me but i was told in a nutshell ''no''
ssad.gif
poor me. I need the brush set
ssad.gif

kittykit

Do you think they'll be back in stock on the MAC UK website? If not, you can always request for a CP.

You'll get them, don't worry
winks.gif

brandi

Aww. I feel your pain. Hawaii released theirs five days early, by the time I found out they ran out of some colors and I had to search for the ones I wanted! I hope you get to find what you wanted...

sweets4

Bedhead1988
I agree you could totally do a CP, i might be going to the MAC near me next week...
I totally feel your pain, I just got messed around trying to get the 226, I know I am behind, and i drove 40 mins to get it, then I was told they dont have it, they have the 266, I had even said from the BBR collection, its bad when ppl at MAC dont even know their own products.
So since I cant get the brush I want I have to tell myself the negative comments about the brush, which is that its scratchy, and for you for the brush collection, you can tell yourself that its the smaller versions which are different than the real ones! :p maybe just something to help you not feel so bad.
xo

wizzer3245

Same i wanted to order cute-ster and pink fish but by the time i had got home from work they had gone

Not good at all!

Bedhead1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
Same i wanted to order cute-ster and pink fish but by the time i had got home from work they had gone

Not good at all!

I know im soooo disappointed and its not easy for me to get to my nearest store
ssad.gif

inconspicuous

Oh man that sucks, I'm sorry.

I just happened to check the website from work before leaving and saw that they'd *just* put the products on, so I quickly placed my order before leaving. Was going to wait until I got home - but then wound up getting picked up at my bus stop to go to dinner with friends. I didn't get home until 8 last night and by then the brush set and a couple glosses and other things I had wanted were already sold out. So I'm SO GLAD I checked before I left.

I'm sure you'll get them somehow, keep calling the shop, they might get some extra products in? You never know, it's worth a shot. good luck!

LivingFire

Oh no! I ordered last night and mine seems to have gone through - I guess I was lucky to be at my computer when the email arrived though - I noticed at the time there were a few things already sold out when i ordered though!

User93

I can imagine how upset you are, but hey, think of how much money you saved up! There will be more collections, you know MAC, there will be for sure!
winks.gif

DirtyPlum

CP is a custom purchase. That means asking someone else to buy the stuff for you and posting it to you.

I dont think you need to worry, you can call this number 08700 342 676 and order over the phone and I think most stores will have stock for a while. Some stores like Fenwicks do mail order too.

Bedhead1988

My boyfriend is such a sweetieeeee
smiles.gif
He went away this afternoon and got me the eyelashes and the hello kitty brush set as a surprise , im sooooo happy
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

inconspicuous

Dude if you're at home right now get your butt back on mac's website. Mimmy and Cute-ster are both back in stock!

inconspicuous

Haha sorry I probably just overloaded you, I posted here and PM'd you. Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure you saw =]