Hello Kitty in Adelaide

billy_cakes

Does anyone know if the adelaide counters are definatly getting the hello kitty collection? Or is it going to be like heatherette and only come to sydney and melbs?

tana2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
Does anyone know if the adelaide counters are definatly getting the hello kitty collection? Or is it going to be like heatherette and only come to sydney and melbs?

Im in adelaide and yes they are I have spoken to the MA several times about it the release date is the 12th March

Hope this helps

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Actually it should be 16th March, 12th March is apparently the pre launch party... Although The Aus MAC website is saying it's being released in Feb... I will find out tomorrow for sure...

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Actually it should be 16th March, 12th March is apparently the pre launch party... Although The Aus MAC website is saying it's being released in Feb... I will find out tomorrow for sure...

Yeah, I agree.. 16th March it is and 12th is the party!

tana2210

Hi spoke to MA today i was told the wrong date... so 16th it is
winks.gif
thanks for correcting me i wouldve have been irratated if id gone on the 12th.

I go thru david jones though and my invite for the pre release is the 11th which i confirmed today...
Is myers the 12th?

Also i was old DJs are limting the number attending to 15-25 anyone know about myer?

tana2210

anyone know how many spots are let at DJ's night? i have a friend who is interested buts its to late to ring now lolz
cutey.gif

*lolly

Anyone know what the AUD prices would be like for the Hello Kitty Collection???

P.S I'll be attending the VIP Hello Kitty Launch at Myer on the 11th
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

check out my blog. prices are on there a bit further down the page... (I'm too lazy to copy and paste LOL)
Hope to c u at the preview night too! Should be a fun night!
greengrin.gif

*lolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
check out my blog. prices are on there a bit further down the page... (I'm too lazy to copy and paste LOL)
Hope to c u at the preview night too! Should be a fun night!
greengrin.gif

Thanks for that Melz!! And wow I'm LOVING your blog! I've got a massive lemming list now
drools.gif

Yep I'll be there next Wednesday, I think we have to wait outside the North Tce entrance at 6pm - is that correct?? I'm going to be spending an absolute fortune... mainly on the accessories!

MrsMay

Baby Chicken - are you going to the Myer launch too? For some reason I thought you were going to the DJ's one...

If you are that means that there's at least three specktra girls going to the Myer launch! Yay! (me, you and *lolly)

Anyone else going to the Myer Adelaide launch?

*lolly - last time we entered via the Gawler Place entrance (the one where you can go up to myer or down to the food court), so I guess it's the same deal this time?

*lolly

MrsMay - I was told by the SA when I booked and paid for the event that they'll be letting people through the North Tce entrance of Myer... but I might give them a buzz tomorrow and confirm so I'll report back
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lolly
MrsMay - I was told by the SA when I booked and paid for the event that they'll be letting people through the North Tce entrance of Myer... but I might give them a buzz tomorrow and confirm so I'll report back
smiles.gif

Thanks hun!

I was so distracted when I paid for my rsvp that I even forgot to ask what date it was lol... let alone any other details!

I rang my MA when I got back to work and said... "um, Tess? I forgot to ask what date the HK launch is lol..."

The specktra girls should be easy to pick as there is only going to be like 20 people or something like that...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I would've probably preffered to go to the Dj's one, I like more of the girls there, plus I'd like to see what they do for a preview night, but I always go to myer for the points LOL! Kinda sad but hey free $20 every quarter!
Not sure where to go to be honest, I also would have thought Gawler place from previous times. I'll ring up tomorrow coz I wanna get some grand duos lol... If they haven't sold out!

tana2210

Hi girls, for anyone attending DJs they just called to confirm and I've been told we wait at the Charles Street Entrance
mac_haul.gif

*lolly

So I called MAC in Myer (City) and the girl that answered was very nice, I think her name was Belinda (?), anyway she said that for those booked in, we'll be getting a confirmation call closer to the day to confirm where to meet/wait. She also said that the event will be in a function room upstairs and that it's going to be super fun - CAN'T WAIT!!!
th_DANCE.gif