Hello, my name is Mini the Cat, & I'm an alcoholic ?

DixieHellcat

LOL! Too cute. The stories and the kittehs too. I have a guess as to where Freddie Brian's name came from...*g* hope I'm right.

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieHellcat
LOL! Too cute. The stories and the kittehs too. I have a guess as to where Freddie Brian's name came from...*g* hope I'm right.

Thank You
smiles.gif

Where *did* Freddie Brian's name come from?
winks.gif

xxxCherylFaith

PS later....I just remembered....I think I posted his name when he was a newborn.
winks.gif

xoxprincessx0x

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories!! I had a blast reading this post seeing as I'm a a humongous cat lover!! I have my baby Sylvie who is turning 4 this September and he doesn't eat human food at all. He just goes crazy when I'm having tuna. I have to put a little plate next to me so he can eat his while I eat mine. He's really finicky even when it comes to cat food. He usually eats Friskies but my grocery store was having a sale on their generic brand cat food which can be compared to Friskies. I brought it home and he smelled it, licked it and walked away from it lol He has expensive taste like his mommy. I gave the food to my boyfriends cat who eats anything and he gobbled it up lol So it's just my finicky little baby who only eats 2 types of cat food.

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I loved reading this! You are a great writer! What are we going to do with these crazy cats?
smiles.gif

Thank you so much!
smiles.gif
You are a sweetHeart! I don't think I'm a "great writer" at all... :
blush-anim-cl.gif
: I'm simply a bit (?) insane.
I think you're a great person, so there!
heart.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cat dynamics have changed a bit in this household, after *last Night's* debauchery. Yes, the Tangers have been out of control all week! Even so, we couldn't deny MiniCat his official Send-Off Party last Night, in honor of his departure to his new adventure-site; as of this Morning, Mini is officially hired as a live-in houseKitty a few miles down the road, where he will be the *only* cat; he has been hired to discipline two young dogs! His new people are unaware of his drunken behavior. I couldn't bring myself to tell them.

At the moment, I really miss Mini, Chaotic behavior and all.
ssad.gif

I will not get into the details, now, about last Night's festivities. I'm too embarrassed to publicize Mini's behaviour, as well as that of his brothers', who are, Today, lying about the house in the big Heat, asking about Mini's whereabouts, and lazily lapping Bloody Mary's ...I'm also reluctant to further sully the names of our furry companions.

I wonder whether Freddie Brian and Creamy have it within them to carry on Mini's sordid behavior. At the moment, all I see is sleepy, lazy tangerine fur, covering all the chairs & couch, tired, sad little kitties...but who knows what we will see come NightFall...

We really love our kitties. We are TK4 and The Tanger Contingency.

xxxCF

thank you for reading my silliness. now, back to my Cave
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
: heart:
heart.gif

CaseyKezerian

That cat may be the cutest I've ever seen! I want an orange cat so bad, but I already have two cats and one tiny apartment that doesn't even allow animals so it's not gonna happen
ssad.gif

MACATTAK

Awww..it is hard to give away animals when they are already part of your family. As long as he went to a good home (which I am positively sure you wouldn't have let him go otherwise) then he will be okay.
th_hug.gif

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
... You have given this fur baby angel a great start life. ..
smiles.gif

Coming from a "fur baby angel" - lover, rescuer, & expert such as you, SparklingWaves, I feel so much better about Mini going to love & be loved somewhere else. Thanks so much. xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Awww..it is hard to give away animals when they are already part of your family. As long as he went to a good home (which I am positively sure you wouldn't have let him go otherwise) then he will be okay.
th_hug.gif

th_hug.gif
You're an angel. When hubby met up with Mini's new man this AM, the
man wanted to know what we call him
smiles.gif
Also, last Night, I called his wife, & she asked if we would want visitation rights
smiles.gif
I doubt we'll disrupt him in his new home (plus I think it could confuse his brothers to smell him on us ?), but
we will have updates, as my hubby leaves work as the guy arrives...
Thank You.
th_cheerup.gif
how lovely to feel your support xxx cherylfaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
Thank you everyone for sharing your stories!! I had a blast reading this post seeing as I'm a a humongous cat lover!! I have my baby Sylvie who is turning 4 this September and he doesn't eat human food at all. He just goes crazy when I'm having tuna. I have to put a little plate next to me so he can eat his while I eat mine. He's really finicky even when it comes to cat food. He usually eats Friskies but my grocery store was having a sale on their generic brand cat food which can be compared to Friskies. I brought it home and he smelled it, licked it and walked away from it lol He has expensive taste like his mommy. I gave the food to my boyfriends cat who eats anything and he gobbled it up lol So it's just my finicky little baby who only eats 2 types of cat food.

Aaaawww
smiles.gif
Sylvie is one lucky little boy, to be with you.

When I lived in England with my hubby (who's British), we brought home his 1st cat ever. (He cannot imagine *ever* living without kitties now.)
smiles.gif

Gilesy, whose pic I think I posted before, was alot like your Sylvie.
Once, we bought him Whiskas, instead of his Friskies GoCat (like Sylvie, he was a strictly 1-brand-catfood/tuna boy.) He acted just like your babe. His disdainful look! I will never forget that furry, disappointed face.

We couldn't stand his pain any more, after a few hours!
My husband walked out in a Rainstorm & bought him his Friskies Go Cat from Sainsbury's.
Giles Elton Taylor (aka GilesyCat) was upstairs sulking on the bed. My hubby brought him a little plate of Go-Cat, upstairs on the bed
smiles.gif

The food Gilesy loved in his native Britain: The 1st dry catfood introduced in the UK, according to the fun-looking site
smiles.gif

GoCat

The food Gilesy hated: (not a cheap brand)
winks.gif

WHISKAS® Food For Cats

Here in the US, Meow Mix was his brand of choice. It had to be Meow Mix or tuna. (We just discovered Meow Mix is made by Del Monte. )

The Tangers eat Meow Mix Kitten Chow, (as a supplement to their people food)
winks.gif

(I wonder what little fierce, fun-loving Mini is eating now...sigh...)

smiles.gif
xxxCherylFaith

xoxprincessx0x

Lol, it's funny how different cats have different personalities. This is one of my favorite pictures, appropriate for the thread!!

34q1vlf.jpg
....Not my cats but so darn cute!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
That cat may be the cutest I've ever seen! I want an orange cat so bad, but I already have two cats and one tiny apartment that doesn't even allow animals so it's not gonna happen
ssad.gif

Aaww...I know how you feel. I would fill my living space with kitties, if I could...I hope someDay you have circumstances which allow you to share your love with more kitties. I love how you said "...doesn't allow animals..."
That rule has never stopped me, either, not *ever*
winks.gif

I didn't grow up with kitties or doggies, but as soon as I was out on my own, yaaay! I've loved & been loved by many kitties.
Can't imagine Life without, can we? xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
What a darling cat!
smiles.gif
That was a great story!!
smiles.gif

Thank you so much. You're a sweetHeart! xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellienellie
What a great story writer you are. You have a natural gift for it.
Thanks for sharing it
smiles.gif

You are so very sweet and affirming :
blush-anim-cl.gif
:

Quote:
Naughty little cat!!

Yes! He is
winks.gif
& I am sitting here missing him, but I know he's alright. Everybody who posted here, including *you,* Miss ellienellie, has helped.

Quote:
Wow, I never knew they had a "taste" for the strong stuff!! Mine turns his nose up at tea and juice!!

But careful, as you don't know what his tastes are besides non-alcoholic beverages, do you?
Quote:
He's a gorgeous cat
smiles.gif
lovely glossy coat.

You're lovely for complimenting him. I told you what you said the same Night you posted this, & guess what he said! He meowed, "I know."
winks.gif

Quote:
Sandpaper kisses - don't ya just love em?
tong.gif

The world has nothing quite like them
smiles.gif
xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Too cute!! =)
And he has such BEAUTIFUL fur, color and patterns.

Thanks so much for reading
smiles.gif
. I did pass on your words to him, and he kitty-nodded in agreement, just before attacking my naughty foot ( a moving, taunting target beneath my skirt
winks.gif
Thanks xxxCherylFaith

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
Thank You
smiles.gif

Where *did* Freddie Brian's name come from?
winks.gif

xxxCherylFaith

PS later....I just remembered....I think I posted his name when he was a newborn.
winks.gif

Wild guess...the only place I know of the 2 names together would be in Queen. Mercury & May.
smiles.gif
(sigh, loved me some Freddie M.)