Hello! Newbie here

ceelovejay

I've been registered on this site for quite some time but mostly just to lurk and see the pretty pics of the collections before they come out. I realized that that was really ineffective so here I am finally!

My name is Celeste, but almost always go be Cee online. I'm 32 years old and a mom of four. I work at home doing typing work and between that and the kids, sometimes I wonder how I find time for myself!
lol.gif

I live in NYC (Queens) right now but am in contract on a house down in Maryland (Columbia). I should be moving within the next couple of weeks. Thank God there's a MAC in the Columbia Mall (cause of course I checked).

Anyway, I've been a certifiable MAC addict for about the last year or so. My obsession started off slowly and has grew to quite a sizeable collection. I love creating art with the makeup and so that is why I buy it. I can't wait to get acquainted with you guys as the time goes by, and I hope that I don't annoy anyone!
lol.gif

Thanks, guys!
Cee

Iridescence

welcome!!!!

Good luck with moving! I know I look forward to future posts by you! All MAC addicts are definitely welcome!

ceelovejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
hiya! i've seen u around lj!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Yup, yup! Now you get to see my mug around here too!
clap.gif
cutey.gif

queenofdisaster

hi cee!!!!!! you will not annoy anyone here on specktra.. i worried about that too... but we all have loving open arms and we are all obsessed with mac so you have found the PERFECT online community! hehehe!

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelovejay
queenofdisaster, congrats on your little one! Is this your first?

nope. it's my second... thank you sooo much!
clap.gif