Help authenticating pigments

miagirl07

I bought more than a dozen Mac pigments from a blog sale, including a few rare matte ones, and received them today. A couple of them seem a bit odd, but since I don't own too many really rare pigments, I thought I'd ask here first.
1. Did the Maroon pigment come with a black label in the bottom? It is black with white print. It also has code '7J151' etched on the jar in black. I will upload pictures soon.

2. Was the blue pigment ever released with the batch code AC9? I thought it was discontinued well before 2009 and the 3 digit batch codes were not in effect in 1999.

3. Do any of the old matte pigments have shiny black caps? Can the caps become shiny due to peeling etc?

Here are some pics.

189536_600.jpg

189267_600.jpg

190153_600.jpg

190789_600.jpg

191272_600.jpg

191083_600.jpg

190712_600.jpg

glittergoddess27

Some of these do appear to be counterfeit. If you notice some say "MAC PRO". Even my old MAC Pro colors did not say that on them? All pigments started out as pro products. I could be mistaken but I haven't seen any like that around. You have one called "White" but that appears to be glitter? I don't think I have seen that one either. If I pull out my Lipglass right now the batch code reads "A62", My lippie's "B20", and my seriously old Studio Touch Up Stick reads "B85" This tells when the product was made and is pretty consistant. I think there are older posts on there that give an explanation of the batch codes. Accent Red, Pink Opal, and Coco Beach look like mine. Hope this helps?