HELP?everything deleted

hey everyone im sorry if this doesent belong here i wasnt sure where to go,,but my computer automatically signed me onto specktra but today it didint and i forgot my username and i clicked forgot password and then when i finally sign on to my account everythinggg is deleted has this happen to anyone before???????? the clearance bin in gone too :( its like its a whole new account but i didint make a new one.....is there a way i can restore my stuff or anything

thanks
Jess

LMD84

I shall pass this onto the Huddler team who run the site and let you know if i get any answers :)

Janice

I'll take a look at your account and see if there is anything that stands out or if it's a technical glitch that we need to pass on. [quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174367/help-everything-deleted#post_2100273"] I shall pass this onto the Huddler team who run the site and let you know if i get any answers :)
[/quote] I'm sure Lou didn't realize how that might sound, I just wanted to make sure that it's clear Huddler is our technical partner and only assists with any technical software or server related issues on the site. :)

LMD84

I'm sure Lou didn't realize how that might sound, I just wanted to make sure that it's clear Huddler is our technical partner and only assists with any technical software or server related issues on the site.
smiles.gif
oh yes! My appologies! I asumed it was a technical issue! I didn't mean in any way that Huddler 'run' the site as in own it. Specktra belongs to Janice
bigstar.gif