Help! Having trouble coming up with a pretty neutral eye!

Luna Selene

Hey ladies,

I've got a problem! I just found out I'll be going somewhere where I'll have pictures taken tomorrow, and I've been asked that I don't do colorful eye makeup for it. Since I'm so used to playing around with color and hardly touch my neutrals, I'm at a loss of what to do.

For reference, I'll be wearing a burgundy turtleneck and jeans, if clothing color helps any. I'm also an NC-20 with brown eyes and light brown hair. I'm planning on using Graphic Brown fluidline as a liner, but I'm stuck on the shadow. Here's what I've got:

Bisque, Shroom, Retrospeck, Honesty, Woodwinked, All That Glitters, Innuendo, Satin Taupe, Espresso, Smut. And I've got Goldenaire and Vanilla pigment as well. I'm hesitant of using any color in my eyes at all and just doing a standout lip color, but I guess the closest thing to burgundy that I've got are Leisuretime and Plum Dressing.

Any and all help would be appreciated! thanks so much!

Deirdre

I've been using retrospeck, all over, and woodwinked in the crease and outer "v" for a slightly smokey eye, and lining with dipdown fluidliner, and lots of mascara. I think it looks pretty neutral.

MiCHiE

Try Retrospeck on the lid, Espresso in the crease and a tiny bit of Woodwinked in the tear ducts. Sorry I can't help more. I only have/seen a few of those colors.

Hawkeye

Innuendo on the lid, Satin Taupe in the crease, Vanilla on the brow and your eyeliner