Help In Autheticating/download Pics

andrie

I am seeking help to those who are familiar with and detecting fake MAC. Unfortunately I have come in contact with such and am seeking help or advice.

" I HAVEN'T POSTED PICTURES HERE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO. IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW THEN I'D BE MORE THEN HAPPY. THAT'S WHY I SENT THEM TO CHERYL, I KNOW SHE KNOWS PIGMENTS WELL. I KNOW HOW TO EMAIL PICS BUT INSERTING HERE I HAVE NO IDEA."

RandomnessWithK

Posting attachments and pictures can be quite complicated. Hopefully this will make it a little bit easier!

1. You can upload your picture to a free hosting website.
you can choose from the following:
- Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
- Sony ImageStation - We're Closed
- Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums & Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish:
- ImageShack - Online Media Hosting <-- my favorite and this tutorial is based on this.

when you go to imageshack.us
image1v.gif

• 1.Click on Browse and choose your picture
  • 2. Click on "Start Upload".
    • You DO NOT have to put in an e-mail address or subscribe to imageshack, that's the great thing about having imageshack!
    • 3. Take the url from "Direct Link to Image"
    image2f.gif
2. Then, you copy and paste the URL into your post. When using Imageshack you need to copy the URL out of the "Direct Link To Image" box and NOT the other options (even the one that says thumbnail for forums etc).
3. there should be tags around the url like this:

[img]http://www.imageurl.example [*/img] (remove spaces and *)
5. Preview your post to see if the picture appears and your done!