Help! Mac lipstick colors on lips website??

hundove

I once ran into a site where you can see photo of each MAC lipcolor on real lips, each color shown exactly how it looks when applied to lips. I have been looking for quite some time and can't seem to find this site or a similar site with all MAC lipsticks shown in pics with each color on the lips.
I'm buying MAc lipcolors and really need to decide which colors to buy by seeing how they look on real lips and this would make a huge difference in my selection of color choices. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!

coachkitten

MAC (or any brand) lipstick colors are really going to look different on different people and the pigmentation of their lips.

Try checking out the swatch thread here. It won't exactly be like the site that you are describing but you might be able to find some good ideas of what a lip color would look like.
smiles.gif

LMD84

hhhmmmm i'm not sure what site that could be. but if there are certain colours you are interested in then you can also request people to swatch them on lips in the swatch forum
smiles.gif

hundove

Coachkitten and LMD84. Thanks for the suggestions! The swatches are also helpful.

Meisje, thanks for the website! It's also helpful!
Yes, I actually found a website a year ago where you can see almost every MAC lipcolor on a few lips (each color). It was really good for finding out which are the colors you would really think of buying. I wish I saved it
ssad.gif

BlahWah

I know which site you're talking about but it's no longer what it used to be: MAC Product Gallery & MORE! - Makeup Community. I don't know what's happened to the images exactly but I used to use it all the time to reference older shades, and it was a fairly true-to-colour representation most of the time. It had so many d/c and LE items listed too, up until Sweetie Cake.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I know which site you're talking about but it's no longer what it used to be: MAC Product Gallery & MORE! - Makeup Community. I don't know what's happened to the images exactly but I used to use it all the time to reference older shades, and it was a fairly true-to-colour representation most of the time. It had so many d/c and LE items listed too, up until Sweetie Cake.

Just a note that the above site kicked on an alert from my anti-virus software.