Help me build up my MAC eyeshadow collection!

sandsonik

For the past few years I've been more into lipstick than eyeshadow and now I want to get a 15 and a 4 palette and start building it up with Mac (or other) shadows.

From a makeover at the Mac counter, I bought:
Arena, Corduroy, Texture and Grain. I might get a 4 palette for these but I've also been wondering - if you wear one of these, what do YOU pair with it?

I recently got Satellite Dreams and LiLily. Would you wear those together, or what would you match with either one?

If you were building a 15 palette, what would be your must haves?

Thanks in advance, this should be fun!

pumpkincat210

I'd get a little of each color.. black tied, swimming, freshwater, parfait amour, swish, star violet, sumptious olive, sushi flower, shroom, full flame, peppier..
a nice colorful start.

ebonyannette

^those are some great suggestions!

Definately use the fairytale website it is soo awesome!!
Play around with them and see what you like, you could do the purplish colors with pinks, greens, or silver.

Must haves for me are
Mulch, Carbon, Swish, Pompous Blue, Silver Ring, Texture, Coppering, Cranberry, Arena, Espresso, Satin Taupe, Patina, Black Tied, Aquadisiac,
and Bitter.

tommysgrls4

My must haves are....
Shroom, mulch, expensive pink, au contraire, black tied, anti establishment, meadow, rule, swish, sumtuous olive ETC ETC
smiles.gif

KaylaGrace

My must haves are;
Woodwinked, Sumptious Olive, Coppering, Greensmoke, Trax, Mulch, Swimming, Humid, and Streamy

eowyn797

ones i use the most in combination are Satin Taupe, Gleam, Nylon, Trax, Dazzlelight, Woodwinked, Mulch, Expensive Pink, Red Violet (PRO), Sumptuous Olive...i wear LiLily and Plum Dressing together with Shroom, too.