Help me find a genuine Gucci bag... please!

chameleonmary

Hi all,

I am looking for a Gucci fanny pack a la Carrie in Sex and the City: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gucci-Waist-Pouch-Belt-Bag-Green-Red-Green-Straps_W0QQitemZ130179799241QQihZ003QQcategoryZ638 52QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

... but I don't want to get duped into buying a fake... i am willing to spend a reasonable amount of money, but need to make sure I find a reliable seller.

Does anyone know of any websites that sells authentic bags at a better price than retail? I am in Australia but do not mind purchasing from Europe or the US.

user46

i'm not sure about the exact thing that ur lookin for, but i know eluxury.com has all authentic purses and whatnot there

MiCHiE

eluxury doesn't carry Gucci. Best I can recommend is searching the Purse Forum and maybe the posters there can direct you to reputable ebay sellers.

QTAllStarGurl

Try
eurobellacollections[dot]
Or....
styledrops[dot]com
I recommend this site just b/c I know they're authentic but some of their prices aren't much less then retail..but Ilike them b/c i have a huge selection and they have an authenticity guarantee and a money back guarantee If u don't like ur bag for any reason...........HTH!!
smiles.gif