Help me find a NUDE MAC l/s that looks like this:

PnkCosmo

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=716

In this pic I'm wearing Trucco Sugar Sugar l/g.

I really want to find a great MAC nude l/s that looks like this.

I have Subculture l/l, and have tried Freckletone & Blankety, but neither of those work on me.

I'm normally an NC25. My skin is a bit washed out in the pic b/c of the flash.

TIA!!!

thmbup.gif

PrettyKitty

I don't know if its true, but Underage could be what you search. Its only because I heard it was that color...

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I don't know if its true, but Underage could be what you search. Its only because I heard it was that color...

Is that a lipstick or gloss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
What about Petal Lure (Madame B)?

I thought that was LE. Is it still available?

Jessica

well, it was LE. but maybe a counter may still have it or someone could stand to part w/ it???

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Underage is a lipglass.
smiles.gif

Ok, I'll check it out.

I'm hoping to find a lipstick, though.

HotPink

I usually wear Plink l/s and Florabundance l/g when I want a nude lip...I think my skin tone might be lighter than yours though, I wear NW20, so they may look different on you.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
well, it was LE. but maybe a counter may still have it or someone could stand to part w/ it???

Ok, Petal Lure still has the triangle of death on it. It doesn't say sold out, though.

What about High Tea or Flutterby? Neither of those have the black triangle anymore.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:

Ok, Petal Lure still has the triangle of death on it. It doesn't say sold out, though.

What about High Tea or Flutterby? Neither of those have the black triangle anymore.

Ok, I did a search & looked at some pics. I think Flutterby might be a bit too pink. I think High Tea might be what I'm looking for. I'll check it out next time I'm @ the MAC counter.

leppy

High Tea is much peachier than what that looks like on my monitor, more beige as well.

Petal Lure is closer on me to what that looks like. I'm NC15

Also I thought I saw one that reminds me of in the upcoming stuff.. might want to check that out too! I think it was "retrodaze" maybe..

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Oops a lipstick? Maybe Hug Me.

Ok, you were right....I tried Subculture & Hug Me on my hand and got a similar look.

Thanks!!

Antoinette

I agree on Petal Lure, it would look similar to your pic. May I ask what you used on your eyes?? It looks great!! Love the smokey blues...

PrettyKitty

Chelsea, a shade can change if its on pigmented lips or pale lips. And I already did the makeup of someone, but everything turned pink coral on her lips, So I had to apply a sheer soft baby pink to obtain a fushia pink.
lol.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
hug me looks nothing like that..

It did on my hand.

I used Subculture l/l and Hug Me on top....then I swiped Sugar Sugar next to it. They looked pretty darn close.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette
I agree on Petal Lure, it would look similar to your pic. May I ask what you used on your eyes?? It looks great!! Love the smokey blues...

That's Frost & Blue Storm pigments....Thanks!!