Help me I NEEd more eyeshadows!!!!

nettiepoo

Hello fellow mac lovers, recently i purchased satin taupe, all that glitters,shroom and twinks, now i WANt MOre cant help it! what other eyeshadows do you think would give me more options with what I already have?

1. I have blond hair,hazel-green eyes with firey flikers (so iv been told)

2. I currently wear creamy beige in Merl Norman Foundation...so I guess im not 2 pale but not really tanned, kinda between I think : }

3. Love the smokey eye look and not afraid of colors, hehe

Thanks for the help Yall
lol.gif

heavenlydemonik

Some good colors (that I personally love) are Aquadisiac, Clarity and Satellite Dreams. I also love Crystal Avalanche as a good highlight color.

Caderas

for smokey.. go to Carbon. matte black can have so much fun! ;D

any other colors.. for your eyes, rusts would be gorgeous. so Coppering for that? also Beautiful Iris and something like Sketch too. those all would be great introductions! have fun!

cno64

You don't hear much about this one, but I like Brown Down on my green eyes.
I'm NW15 and brunette, so my coloring is different from yours, but I find Brown Down to be the perfect absolutely neutral Hershey bar matte brown.
Applied in the crease with a 224 brush, Brown Down gives a soft-but-still-there crease.
A combination I love on my green eyes is Style Snob Starflash on the lid, and Prepped For Glamour in the crease.
If you're okay with mattes and with plum tones, another one worth considering is Stila "Tone." Tone is mostly brown, but has a splash of plum that really brings out the green of my eyes.

cno64

I have tons of eyeshadows already, but I'd like to add more mattes to my collection.
I love MAC, but I'm open to suggestions about products from other brands.
I'm NW15, dark-brown-almost-black hair, and bright green eyes.
I want to play up my dramatic, unusual eye color, and I love those neutral-with-a-kick shades, like Urban Decay "Heist," MAC "Shale," etc.
I'd particularly like to find a shadow that is very similar in color to "Shale," but with a matte finish.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
th_worship.gif

Lyssah

I think based on your eye colouring these are good recommendations; Shale, Shadow Lady, Passionate, Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Fig 1, Vex, Plum Dressing/Hepcat.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I think based on your eye colouring these are good recommendations; Shale, Shadow Lady, Passionate, Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Fig 1, Vex, Plum Dressing/Hepcat.

I (NW15; brunette; green eyes) just bought Shale, and I LOOOOOOVE it!
Be aware, though, that Shale is very cool, with pronounced gray tones.
A shadow that combines purple tones with bronze-y/coppery ones is Trax.