Help Me ID this nail polish!

Chester

Hey everyone!

Sometime in December I bought an OPI nail polish but it's a mini and thus doesn't have a name on the bottle. It was sold to me individually. But I love it! I want to buy a regular bottle of it but I need a name to do so. It's a plummy brown with strands of gold running through it in the bottle. On the nails the gold glitter is more regular.

This is what it looks like in the bottle.

And on the nail wheel (2 coats). It feels slightly rough to the touch prob due to the gold glitter. 2

Do you have any idea which polish this is?

Chester

Chester

Hah, found it! Indeed, it's Holiday Glow. Thanks a lot Speakeasy!!
friends.gif
I have a new lemming on top of that - Espresso Your Style! It's gorgeous!! Can't wait for my next TD order.

Chester

D

Deleted member 17944

Espresso is gorgeous! I borrowed it from a friend and the lemming began. Glad I could help!

darkh3av3n

I know you figured out the color already but for future reference... I found out that OPI prints their color "number" on the bottom of their label!

For example, I received a very orange mini in a swap from MUA. Upon receiving the bottle, I checked the bottom and there printed right on the bottle was "NL D31". I googled OPI and the number and came up with Flit A Bit which fits the color I have perfectly. It helps when keeping track of your minis too (although I am nerdy and label my minis with a label maker and keep an extensive nail polish list)!

Hope this helps you or other users!
th_hug.gif

Chester

Thanks for the tip! I checked it and the polish is indeed Holiday Glow. I will keep this little trick in mind.

Chester