help me pick mac colours please?

sofie1507

i am relatively new to mac, i norm use lancome and other brands but now i want to make colourful mac paletts as they are easier to travel with.i have TONNES of browns and neutral colours and i dont want any more of those, but i have attached a pic of me and could you girls recommend colours please? i only really want eyeshadows at the moment and also a set of eyelashes?
please help girls

i actually had this in the mac chat section, but was told theres a section for recommendations so i have put it here.sorry if anyone is seeing it again.

Mabelle

these are some of my favorite colour shadows
blues:
deep truth; great for smokey eyes. lovely iwth ambers. a night sky colour
freshwater:true primary blue
Electric eel: bright electric blue.
aquadisiac: light aqua blue with some silvery flecks

Also, try blue brown pigment. it will look great with your neutrals

Purple/pinks

Cranberry; frosty dark muted pink.
Stars and rockets
Fig 1. Dark yet vibrant plum colour. great colour payoff
Nocturnelle: dark blue based purple. absolutley stunning colour
Trax: Very unique. mid toned blue purple with tons of gold flecks. Can be hard to get to work, but when it does it's stunning
Satalite dreams: Beautiful mid toned purple
Parfait amour: Very blue frosty mid tone purple
Indian ink. Dark meuted smokey purple.

One of my fav. dark purples in grape pigment

green:
bitter: bight acid green.
Humid: Dark leaf green
Bio green
Bottle green
Velvet moss

Coppering es
Goldmine es

iadoremac

Even though i am very certain there is already a thread on this. the following are some of the most popular eyeshadows in the MAC perm. collection
Embark, sushi flower, cranberry, sketch, plum dressing, hepcat, shadowy lady, beauty marked, stars and rockets, nocturnelle, creme de violet, beautiful iris, deep truth, contrast, parfait amour, electric eel, juxt, rice paper, sumptuous olive, retrospeck, vex, woodwinked, amber lights, corked, shroom, kid, orange,sable, mythology, phloof, expensive pink, paradisco, carbon, black tied, seedy pearl and gesso

sofie1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
If you like MAC pigments you should try pink bronze, violet, golden olive, and teal.

oh thanks i will defo check em out
greengrin.gif