Help me pick my B2M lippie!

sandsonik

I always tend to buy lustres or frosts - I think I'm a sucker for the way they shimmer in the store. I have no mattes or amplified cremes and I think it's time I give one a try, especially since it's free! Is there a signifigant difference with the staying power of mattes and amp cremes over the other formulations? I'm really hoping so. I don't think I have any satin either though I've always eyed Captive. How are those? And though it's a frost, I've always wanted to try Sophisto...

So...what shall it be? Craving? Mauvellous? Chatterbox? Wild about You (that might be a bit too wild for me, judging by the website, but I want to get out of my comfort zone) Or maybe a more subdued matte like Feel So Fine?

what would you buy today?

Sandy

Chic 2k6

Im not totally experienced with lippies but Zandra l/s is nice if you like bright bubblegum pink color, its amplified creme. Skew is nice for daily wear it's muted darkish reddy color.

best bet is look when you arrive there, do swatches on your hands and decide which l/s looks best for your skintone

tinkerbelle

I love the Amplified Cremes.They just feel so good. Mauvellous is a great color,but, I really like Craving & Brick-O-La for fall.

sandsonik

Well, I had decided on Craving, but they were all out of it at my store. I let my husband help me pick and he surprised me with Girl About Town.

Meh, I think I made a big mistake though I'm experimenting on toning it down with various glasses. It's just way too bright for me - but that was half the point, since I always find I buy lipsticks that are nearly identical to ones I already have!