Help me recreate these Jennifer Hudson looks

marielle78

I really love this first look. Help me copy it please.

kjhkhgc2.jpg

ghkhds2.jpg

jkljpur5.jpg

oioubx4.jpg

What lipstick is this?

jljklnu6.jpg

kjhkjhvd8.jpg

hjkhjhqp9.jpg

lkkbv2.jpg

fingie

I wanted to make a tutorial and I think I might base it off of the first set of pics, so keep an eye out for that within the next day or 2! Of course, her and I are opposite skin tones, but thats okay
winks.gif

aziajs

jawdrop.gif

This girl has come SUCH a long way. I love her style now. Can I be Jennifer Hudson when I grow up? I am sorry that I don't have any recs I just had to say that.

EDIT: which lipstick were you looking for recs for? The red or the pale, frosted pink?

marielle78

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
jawdrop.gif

This girl has come SUCH a long way. I love her style now. Can I be Jennifer Hudson when I grow up? I am sorry that I don't have any recs I just had to say that.

EDIT: which lipstick were you looking for recs for? The red or the pale, frosted pink?

Both lipsticks. And liners too. I'm amazed by how good she looks here. It's amazing what some weight loss, makeup and decent stylist can do for someone.

gitts

The first one looks like it could be created with honey flower and nice buzz with cork as the lipliner.

reesesilverstar

Well GADDAM!!!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER LIKE THIS!!! Lemme mull over this a while. She looks so good! I'll give rec's when I get home

Whiterz

hmm the eyes in the first pic look like maybe:
grand entrance e/s (inner lid)
bronze e/s (lid)
dark soul pigment (to smoke it out- crease)

and the red lips look like New York Apple l/s

smiles.gif

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
Both lipsticks. And liners too. I'm amazed by how good she looks here. It's amazing what some weight loss, makeup and decent stylist can do for someone.

And airbrushing. Don't forget airbrushing.
yes.gif

She does look fantastic though. Just wanted to say that.