Help me recreate this look from an inspiration picture?

LeeleeBell

Someone on another board posted a pic I LOVE...any recs on products to use to recreate the eyes in particular? Preferably with brands like MAC, Stila, UD, Too Faced

1440835.JPG

nunu

Eyes look like silver fog (pigment) or silver ring eyeshadow on the lid.
Knight eyeshadow in the crease. Carbon in the outer corner and lower lashline. Liner and falsies.

Hope this helps.

MaskedBeauty

o0o0o that is sooo pretty!!!!! Instead of silver for the light color you could use a gold as well. Like the one from the Holiday Palette 6 metallic eyes. Think its from '08????

LMD84

hhmmm you could also use platinum pigment on the lid, with silver ring shadow, black tied or carbon in teh crease. there is also a slight blue hue to parts of the shadow so maybe you could layer a little vellom shadow on top of some of the silver too.

as far as the lips go maybe try hue lipstick?

..kels*

The lid definitely looks like a silver pigment to me or Forgery e/s over top of Electra e/s. I don't see much for grayish-blue tones.. there's more of a purple undertone in the outer crease. Try Shale e/s for that & then a little bit of Black Tied e/s in the outer corner. Print e/s for the lower lashline & Shroom e/s for the highlight.
smiles.gif