Help me round out my lip collection, please!

LatinaRose

I now have my Pro discount (finally!) and want to flex it when I visit the Pro store in Vegas in a couple weeks. I want to buy some new lipsticks, but I'm not sure what to look out for that will look good on me. So tell me, which lippies am I missing?

I have:

lipsticks
Twig
Myth
Underplay
Creme de la Femme
High Tea
Lustering
Pink Nouveau

lipglass
Clear
C-thru
Lust
VGV
VGVI
Pink Poodle
Crystal Rose
Springbean
Florabundance
Prr
Elaborate

liners
Spice
Subculture

I'm most interested in lipsticks and liners. A lot of the lipsticks I have don't look that great on me. I want to have a better idea next time I go in, rather than buying what looks good in tube. I like either a light to medium nude or pink lip or something bright. I don't like super dark lips on me. I do want to try some plum/wine shades that aren't too dark.

My hair is slightly lighter than this:

silver16.jpg

Thanks for your suggestions!

panda0410

Try VGII and VGV for a great nude, both are gorgeous nudes! Velvet Teddy is also very nice. If you still have access to Moonbathe try Honeymoon, which I have and didnt like, but lots of people seem to like it. I also quite like Snob and Syrup if you want a more pink type nude. Hug Me and Gel seem to be quite popular as well
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

^^I'm not a huge burgandy fan, any suggestions for fuchsia? i was going to check out Full Fuchsia, since I am at a Pro store.

Thanks panda, I will add you suggestions to my list.

Anyone else? Please? Also what's a good lip liner for bright pink/fuchsia lips? I was looking at the Cremestick liners, but I see they are LE, so I'm thinking I should go with something I can purchase all the time.