HELP! My Cat DESTROYED my "Romp" e/s , in need of a good dupe!

ButterflyDior77

I was so upset when my cat destroyed my MAC Romp and Sable e/s today from my palette.

I was looking to repurchase, but found Romp was DC'd.

Are there any other MAC dupes whether in e/s or pigment form, pro or non pro permanent line?

Are there any other brands (Not really interested in drug store brands) , that are dupes? UD Smog seemed similar as far as brown undertone, but wasn't as gold. I have woodwinked but that one is too gold and I don't like that it blends out orange on me.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Yazmin

I believe my CCO might still have Romp. Let me know if you're still looking for it and I can call my CCO this coming week.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by ButterflyDior77

I was so upset when my cat destroyed my MAC Romp and Sable e/s today from my palette.

I was looking to repurchase, but found Romp was DC'd.

Are there any other MAC dupes whether in e/s or pigment form, pro or non pro permanent line?

Are there any other brands (Not really interested in drug store brands) , that are dupes? UD Smog seemed similar as far as brown undertone, but wasn't as gold. I have woodwinked but that one is too gold and I don't like that it blends out orange on me.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

BAD< BAD Kitty Amber Lights is close but more gold, if you want a less shimmer shadow, look at NARS Cordura duo