Help- my skin is dead!

*K_87*

Hi all,

I could really use your help. The skin face on my face has gone to pot this winter- it's never been this bad and I don't know why!

It's sooo dry, red in places and tight- usually when there are changes in temperatures such as getting out of the bath, or even just splashing water on my face.

I'm currently using Soap and Glory as a cleanser which worked brilliantly a few months back, but is now just leaving my skin tight and dry. As a moisturiser I'm using Boots version of E45, wich will work for 5 minutes, then the effects will wear off!

Can anyone please recommend a product for my skin that will combat these problems? It's so uncomfortable at times.

Thanks
thmbup.gif

Makeup Emporium

I used to use the original Crookes E45 on my face (my family in the UK sends it to me) but I discovered something that works better. I still use the E45 on my body but am using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion on my face. It works wonders for me and I have very dry skin as well.

HTH!

kaliraksha

My boyfriend has eczema on his arms and his skin gets so dry that it doesn't even honestly look alive anymore. Bumpy and dark and very rough to the touch, we randomly tried my night time face moisturizer on him and it works so well. Yet, it can be used lightly enough for face moisturizer. I use Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly. It only takes 4-5 drops for an entire face and after a few uses his arm was in almost normal shape.

I would definitely recommend for extremely dry skin in small patches. Too pricey,IMO, for larger areas though.