Help?: Nars Multiple Sticks

barbie.doll

Thank you so much Mandy and Terry! *hugs*

I still plan on buying Mustique. It looks absolutely stunning. I am happy with South Beach, it's a lovely apricot bronzey shade that gives me a nice, warm and healthy glow. Indeed, very nice for the Summer time! But I love all things peachy, so I must get mustique!

BTW, I posted swatches of South Beach on my skin in the NARS swatches thread!
greengrin.gif

charmaine 82

I'm an NC 25/ medium plus (MSF natural)
I'm torn between Maui & Portofino multiple.

which is better for a healthy flush cheek finished?
Help please

RoseMe

I think you should try Canes. It is scary dark in the tube but on the skin it is the most amazing bronzy rose I have ever seen.

Escada

copacobana, and south beach are the two must haves for any skin tone.

Apply the copacobana from the middle of cheek under your pupil, looking dead on and apply horizontally towards your ear. Then take the south beach from just underneath the copacobana starting point and apply that diagonally upwards toward the same spot the copacobana ended. Blend together backwards toward the ear, then add any blush, Lovejoy is another perfect color for anyone, but any Nars blush looks good on dark skin tones. Also apply copacobana on your nose and cupids bow before lipstick. You can use copacobana for an eyebrow hightlight, or as a cream color base for eyeshadow, as you can with any of the multiples. Copacobana should be a staple for any NARS enthusiast.

Naturally you don't need to apply them the way I instructed, cause there are no rules, but a NARS makeup artist Raphael taught that to me. Of course I now I do this almost every time I apply my makeup.

Shadowy Lady

gaaaahh...this thread is making me want some Nars Multiples. I've had South Beach on my wishlist for the longest time. Which other ones do you guys recommend for me? I'm NW25 at the moment, I get to about NW30 in the summer when I'm tanned.

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
gaaaahh...this thread is making me want some Nars Multiples. I've had South Beach on my wishlist for the longest time. Which other ones do you guys recommend for me? I'm NW25 at the moment, I get to about NW30 in the summer when I'm tanned.

Definitely try South Beach. I also think that Maldives would be beautiful on you. If you like Orgasm blush, that one would be a lovely color as well but it does tend to be pretty glittery and not everyone likes that.