Help! Need Looks from Rebelrock!!

ShadowyLady

My printer ran out of ink before I could print out the four Looks from Rebelrock. Does anyone have these saved? If someone would be willing to post them here I would be forever grateful. I have a huge binder of all the Looks from the past 3 years. Thanks so much!

addicted*to*MAC

thats exactly what happened to me! lol
ssad.gif
*crys* my printer was broke at the time!

Patricia

what i've always thought this site needed is the facecharts, somebody should make a section to keep all the looks posted in MAC's website, don't you think that would be great? and when you're running out of ideas you can look and try to recreate them... i know this site already has a section for looks but SO MANY are missing...
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

Yeh that's a great idea, i was just asking on MUA last night if there is a site where all the looks are saved.

Janice

If people would like to contribute the looks we are missing I would be happy to add them to the looks section.

Turbokittykat

I am so bummed. I had all the MAC looks from the last two years saved as pfd files but two weeks ago my hard drive melted down and I lost the lot.

ssad.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Yeh that's a great idea, i was just asking on MUA last night if there is a site where all the looks are saved.

and did you get any response?

please girls, if any of you have facecharts saved please send them to one of the mods
smiles.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
I am so bummed. I had all the MAC looks from the last two years saved as pfd files but two weeks ago my hard drive melted down and I lost the lot.

ssad.gif

ooooh
ssad.gif

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endit
I have them all (for Rebelrock) saved in html format + collection. I don't know if the site wants htm ones though for the looks section.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35TGKLC1

Endit, is there any chance you could e-mail the looks to me, if I PM you my e-mail address, please? The megaupload site won't let me download them. It keeps erroring.

Endit

How is it erroring? You have to first wait for the download to start and make sure you have a program to open zip archives. You have to click for the download too. I tested it and didn't have a problem. Did you do this stuff?

I put an SFV file in the archive to prevent against errors too, if you have a program to run them and know what to do. So much easier than manual checking of CRCs.

Turbokittykat

It won't let me start the download, it says "too many connections from your IP address" and then it sends me to a membership page and tells me I need to pay for membership if I want to download. I'm guessing, since I have never been to megaupload before, that it's because I have a dynamic IP address assigned by my ISP. Either way, I can't download from there.