Help! Need makeup to survive tough conditions

MauraC

Hey guys, a plea for help. At my office I'm the girly girl who wears "too much makeup." We are doing a charity fundraiser next week and I'll be doing (1) 15 minutes of sitting in the pie-in-the-face booth, and (2) 15 minutes of sitting in the dunk tank. My coworkers have a bet that I can't make my makeup stay intact through all of that. I'm hoping with your help I can! I need to do a full face of makeup with the theme being a formal dance / bridesmaid / etc, so a bit fancier than usual for work. I have a week to buy any product out there, and if I win the bet my coworkers foot the bill for anything I bought. If I lose, I have to wear no makeup to work for a week! :'( I promise to post before and after pics to show success or failure :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Go with literally anything from Make Up For Ever. A lot of their stuff is waterproof/water resistant. And in general, cream products are longer-lasting than powder. Layering will help, too.

meganp6

Try to get your hands on Kryolan's waterproof setting powder and their fixing spray. They also developed a full line of products for 2005's Athen's Olimpics for underwater athletes, so as you can imagine, they can stand almost anything!LOL Buy it and raise that bet, girl! :)