Help Needed

LouLou69

Hiya

I have just received a MAC Eyeshadow I bought from a forum sale - I have bought from the same seller before and all her items are genuine but I have received an e/s called Wanna - it has WN and sample written on the packaging - which I am lead to believe means Wanna was the working name - It is a gorgeous pink colour I am thinking Mairas Moods or Ego based on the other items she is selling - can anyone in the know advise me x

darklocke

The working name of Maira's Mood was Maira's Magic, I don't know about Ego though. I have never heard of "Wanna" either, so that's just about as much help that I can contribute with.

User38

This is something I "wanna" know too..lol. I often get samples to test about two years before actual production, and the names are entirely different -- and when the products launch either the names have been changed entirely or altered
greengrin.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
The working name of Maira's Mood was Maira's Magic, I don't know about Ego though. I have never heard of "Wanna" either, so that's just about as much help that I can contribute with.

it is maira's mood. wanna is the WN, but for some reason, when the shadows were released, the final name went from maira's magic to maira's mood.

again, wanna is the WN for maira's mood.

topclosed.gif