help please(MAC Face & Body foundation)

makeupgirl

Hi everyone,

I don't know for the life of me why two mac counters in my area doesn't carry the face & body foundation. (both macy and nordstrom doesn't carry it) now I have to order it online. Is something wrong with it or something? My question is if anyone know what shades are NC45 and NC50 in face & body foundation? And if anyone have used it or is using it, can you tell me anything about it. Thanks everyone.

erine1881

the reason they don't carry it is because its a store/online only product. no counters carry it.

since i work at a counter and we don't carry it, i don't know anything more about it than what the online description says. sorry.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgirl
My question is if anyone know what shades are NC45 and NC50 in face & body foundation?

C6, possibly?

I'm trying to remember exactly how dark C9 is. Last time I used it it was for body use only, faces were mixed to a different shade.

makeupgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
C6, possibly?

I'm trying to remember exactly how dark C9 is. Last time I used it it was for body use only, faces were mixed to a different shade.

Thanks, I was reading a review somewhere about the face & body and someone who's NC45 said they used C8. But they no longer have that shade. I was chating with someone on Mac live chat, and she said N9 should be it. I know that can't be true........ sooooo I'm giving up on it for now.
ssad.gif

lucia_la_latina

I know about it!
not about the shades, but it is silicon based prdouct so the more you rub it in kinda thing, the thicker the coverage gets, can be used to cover anything at all, or even as fake tan LOL!
comes in a largish bottle, you can only buy it in pro stores, all in all , its very nice
smiles.gif

now just for your shade hahah go with c6? i think, looks about right!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucia_la_latina
I know about it!
not about the shades, but it is silicon based prdouct so the more you rub it in kinda thing, the thicker the coverage gets, can be used to cover anything at all, or even as fake tan LOL!
comes in a largish bottle, you can only buy it in pro stores, all in all , its very nice
smiles.gif

now just for your shade hahah go with c6? i think, looks about right!

umm...

it doesn't contain silicon. its water-based, water-resistant and has a sheer coverage. you can increase the coverage by buffing it in. plus, you can get it at all mac stores, not just pro stores.