help please

queenofdisaster

it looks pretty real to me
smiles.gif
i have a sample of coco and it looks just like that! hth!

Shawna

It looks real, but she also has a full all girl up for auction. What we need to see is the box up close and the bottom of the jar. I'd email and ask for better pics.

cloverette

ummm, doesn't it look like some pigment is missing (ie a sample size)- or is that just the reflection?

brandiisamonkey

yeah Ive gotten a bunch of pigments directly from mac that wernt full to the top... that dosnt mean that some was taken out nessicarily

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
ummm, doesn't it look like some pigment is missing (ie a sample size)- or is that just the reflection?

I noticed that right away too. My coco was overflowing when I got it. I would estimate that exactly one sample is missing from that jar. Look at how full her naked pigment is. I'm getting alarm bells looking at those auctions
hmm.gif

cloverette

it's the newer pigments (from the last few months) which don't come full to the top. i have an untouched coco pigment, and it's completely full.

SMMY

If you look under her completed items, she has sold five pigments in the last week or so. I would be cautious biding until I saw better pictures.

brandiisamonkey

fortunatelt I bid REALLY low before posting this and was outbid thank god.. I need to stay off ebay and stick to specktra lol