HELP!!! Studio Mist Foundation in Sun Rays as Bronzer?

meaghanb2926

I have been using Sonia Kashuk's Golden Summer Shimmer Spray Sonia Kashuk® Golden Summer Spray - 1.7 oz. : Target
as a foundation spray everyday as it gives a really great faux tan without any shimmer or orange hue and makes my face look so incredibly even. My problem is that the bottle is really small so I can really only get 5 uses out of it. I noticed MAC has a studio mist foundation that they offer in the color sunrays and I was thinking of ordering it. Has anyone used this for a bronzer/ foundation? The description says it is a peachy bronze but I am afraid that it is going to look orangey...? Any help is much appreciated!

Kiseki

Get the Guerlain Spray bronzer, the Medium shade doesn't look orange, you can intensify the shade depending on what you're going for, dries to a matte finish and I've used it on arms, legs, decolette and is pretty sweat resistant, just make sure it is dry before you go outside.

That shade of Studio Mist will end up looking orange in my opinion.

meaghanb2926

Thanks! I just placed an order since I had that friends & family coupon so I figured I might as well try it! We'll see!