Salmon
Morocco
Red Bean Pie
Deep Brown
Dust
Earthy

I am dark - nc42 GGG for reference

sweetie0716

I personally think the trios arent that great. I think they are very chalky, so maybe getting rid of that? I love the single shadows though. I havent tried any of the glosses but I love the round lipsticks

M.A.C. head.

The trios suck LOL

That's about all I can do for you because the trios are the only thing I have tried from NYX and after all the buzz about the products I'm not impressed.

I'm still looking to try the singles though.

COBI

Here are some samples of TS33 (Lake Moss); I intentionally left it somewhat flakey on my arm. These colors have a lot of metallic in them, so they are definitely a bit flakey. The flakiness of these is not necessarily indicative of all trios because they happen to have so much metallic in them.

017.jpg

021.jpg

babydollala

yes..the formulas for the trios are def. different..i cant say for all cuz i only tried a few. It doesnt go on as smooth and is very flaky/chalky. the color payoff isnt as great either...u have to really pack it on. i guess they skimped on quality because ur getting 3 shades for cheaper than 3 single shadows.

opt for the single shadows..however the case is very sleek and nice,..u could depot and put other stuff in? i duno.

Umm..instead of Taupe Megashine gloss...why dont you get the Megashine in Neutral? i know its ben sold out for a while, im still waiting for that. its on my wishlist
smiles.gif