Help!!!!...What am I missing?

ladyJ

I want to finish my pallete or make another pallete and I was wondering which eyeshadows I am missing. I am writing my x-mas wishlist. Any suggestions on some eyeshadows I should get that aren't close to what I already have? Thanks in advance!

Here is what I already have:
nylon
shroom
humid
juxt
beautiful iris
tempting
woodwinked
satin taupe
smut
carbon
all that glitters
espresso
wedge
ricepaper
cranberry
beauty marked
sketch
club
star violet
shadowy lady
gesso
steamy
satellite dreams
parfait amour
fig 1
stars N rockets
knight divine
sable

Here is what I'm thinking about getting:
Nocturnelle
Expensive Pink
Paradisco
Acquadisac
Amber Lights
Dazzlelight
Vanilla

I'm not scared to try some color. Any suggestions would be helpful. I really need your help! Oh I'm NC 37 in the mineralized satinfinish and 123 in MUFE HD.

Lyssah

I love Dazzlelight! Nocturnelle and Expensive pink are good to get.
On me (NW15) Expensive Pink & Paradisco are identical -except Expensive Pink has better color pay off!

Freshwater is a gorgeous blue! (if you like Blues). Vex is also good (greenish, grey with Pink shimmer)!

Goldmine (orange gold) or gorgeous gold (green gold), Deep Truth (Dark Blue), Shale, Naked Lunch and Electric Eel is good... I could keep on going... but I should stop.

Edit: Sorry if I doubled whatever you have, I don't have my glasses on (too lazy to get them!).

Stephy171

omggg i could be here for dayss lol sorry if i say something you have buttt

Amber lights
Expensive pink
Deep Truth and
Freshwater

these are all beautiful colors i think everyone should have also

All that glitters
Post haste is a nice alternative to paradisco i think
andd naked lunsh is really pretty!

NatalieMT

I think from your the list of what you're thinking of getting Aquadisiac would be the best. From reading the list of what you do have it seems like you're missing a nice light turquoise blue.

Other than that maybe Amber Lights because it'd go gorgeously with a lot of the neutrals you already have.

gitts

You seem to have quite a few colours in the purple family. So I will not suggest any of those. You are lacking a bit in the green and majorly in the blue. My suggestions are Greens: Sumptous Olive; Blues: Freshwater, Moonflower, Plummage; Pink: Da Bling (gorgeous colour), Sushi Flower. HTH

TamiChoi

yes def get sushi flower!
heart.gif

vocaltest

Deffo get Dazzlelight, Amber Lights, Expensive Pink and Aquadisiac!!

I'd also get Plumage, Patina, Contrast.. and my new favourite Tete A Tint

I could go on forever. Are there any specific colours that you're drawn to? Or know colours that just don't suit you? That'd help with some more recommendations

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Deffo get Dazzlelight, Amber Lights, Expensive Pink and Aquadisiac!!

I'd also get Plumage, Patina, Contrast.. and my new favourite Tete A Tint

I could go on forever. Are there any specific colours that you're drawn to? Or know colours that just don't suit you? That'd help with some more recommendations

I used to only go to neutrals because I was scared to venture out into the color world. I also reach for neutrals because most of the time I'm either at school or work. Now I don't really care. I'm not too sure what colors don't look good in.

Thank you all for your suggestions!