Help with Mac Full Bodied Lipstick

Lorelai

I found the amplified creme lipstick (Full Bodied) I've been searching for on eBay, but am hesitant to purchase it. If anyone would be kind enough to answer some of my questions or provide their input, I'll be forever grateful.

MAC *FULL BODIED* LIPSTICK ~VERY RARE ~AMPLIFIED ~WINE - eBay (item 200183616345 end time Feb-09-08 21:38:13 PST)

Has anyone purchased from eBay seller hayer7? Is the product in question authentic (I have no doubt it is; I just would like another opinion). Also, though I've never owned an amplified creme before, the few I've seen in person lack the small spots(?), bubbles(?) shown on the auction image. Is there something wrong with this lipstick or is the shimmer more pronounced due to a reaction from the camera flash?

wondering.gif

Girl about town

The marks on the lippy look like the product has been sweating or had some sort of condensation on it. Its either very old or has been stored incorrectly!!!

Lorelai

I had a feeling something wasn't quite right, though the idea of condensation and improper storage completely slipped my mind. I appreciate your response; thank-you so much! I'll definitely be searching some place else for the color.

smiles.gif