help with makeup sale issue

kimmae17

i feel bad because maybe she thinks i escalated the paypal issue knowing i would get that response???? i just wanted to document all that was going on. I didnt realize that paypal didnt deal with issues regarding Quality of goods. I am still willing to refund for the returned item, but now i am afraid to contact her!

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Sounds like she's not even going to return it. Sometimes you just can't win. I would have been a little upset if something was not in the condition described, but I'd get over it if the seller was willing to work something out.

well exactly, i apologized for any confusion, and offered a full refund including shipping. i mean and i missing something? what more can ido.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
i feel bad because maybe she thinks i escalated the paypal issue knowing i would get that response???? i just wanted to document all that was going on. I didnt realize that paypal didnt deal with issues regarding Quality of goods. I am still willing to refund for the returned item, but now i am afraid to contact her!

I'd just leave her be. She's probably pissed because her little scam-plan didn't work out like she thought it would. Nothing's more disappointing than realizing you're stupid...so she must feel like sh*t now and is taking it out on you.

SkylarV217

I would leave her be, You did nothing wrong. We are all human and make mistakes. She was the one that went psycho and acted like a sad person. And she is right eventually it will catch up with her... From now on I would refrain from doing business with people that aren't part of the community. Thus far I think all the people i've encountered here have been outstanding. I don't think you would have a problem like this with one of them.

Furthermore.... When she opened the dispute ... without trying to work things out first why does she feel like you shouldn't escalate it ? You have every right to take part in a dispute opened concerning you. It really sounds like she was trying to scam you !