Help with picking duo mineralize blush

shonntew

I wanted to pick up a new blush with the F&f and would like to try one of the mineralize blushes. I am thinking earth to earth. But not quite sure.
The blushes that I use daily now are Tippy and Barbie's fab. I am a NW30 in concealer. I have looked at the swatches and they all look beautiful...I just can't decide. Help please
smiles.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Moon river is a gorgeous colour but I'm NC25-30 and it doesn't show up on me as a blush. Love rock might be a better choice for you.

MzzRach

Love rock is really pretty. Keep in mind these duos are very shimmery. They are gorgeous, just be prepared for heavy shimmer.

shonntew

I was wanting something with more shimmer to it. At my style warrior makeover the Sa wouldn't/didn't use them on me(even though I suggested wanting to try them) and I ended up buying the bronzing powder...which doesn't do much if anything for me.
ssad.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonntew
I was wanting something with more shimmer to it. At my style warrior makeover the Sa wouldn't/didn't use them on me(even though I suggested wanting to try them) and I ended up buying the bronzing powder...which doesn't do much if anything for me.
ssad.gif

Then definitely give one a try - they are very pretty. Strange the MA did not try one on you when you asked for it?

Love Rock is pretty and shows up better than Moon River, which was just a shimmery finish on me (I am NW20).

minnie_moo

Another vote for Moon River! I'm NC15 so it shows up ok on me- I don't have Love Rock so I can't comment on that one
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

I have 6 out of the 7 of the grand duo blushes, and I'm NC15 for reference. They are all gorg but if you want a more bronze look you could try Earth to Earth or even Light Over Dark is pretty good for bronzey look too. Love Rock is like a mix of Tippy and Blonde MSF together I think, so you could have the best of both worlds and get that lol.

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I have 6 out of the 7 of the grand duo blushes, and I'm NC15 for reference. They are all gorg but if you want a more bronze look you could try Earth to Earth or even Light Over Dark is pretty good for bronzey look too. Love Rock is like a mix of Tippy and Blonde MSF together I think, so you could have the best of both worlds and get that lol.

a mix of Tippy and Blonde MSF...why did you have to describe it like that!! now i want it!!