Help!

s0o_r0qish

ok..so i have a lil dry skin problem and i often find myself baffled about puttin lotion on my face before puttin on my makeup. is this a compleate no-no?

Dragontears

Absolutly not. You should awlays apply make up to freshly cleaned and moisturized skin. Just be sure not to over moisturize. Make up companies have convinced the public that we need to moisturize every square inch of us. Not true. Use a good none clogging mositurizer on dry patches. I also like to use a good eye lotion. I like Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. I don't know about the lifting part, but it is an excelent mositurizer and contains some perilized pigment to make the eye area look lighter. (I have issues with dark circles.) It feels really silky going on and provides a good base for eye makeup.

zori

I have combo skin (oily in T zone and normal elsewhere) and always moisturize my face as it tends to get dry during the day < I work in an office with a/c >.

What I do is usually wait approx 5 mins after I moisturize my skin to ensure it has absorbed and then proceed to apply my makeup.