Help!

cocolette

Almost 2 weeks ago i bought of ebay 7 pigments, they where fake, very stupid buy but i knew nothing :S

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170165068968

The person sent me incoives for the wrong ammount and adding shipping that wasnt explained, after about 5 days the items went from my ebay page, i couldnt find them anymore, i messaged the seller asking if they had relised the item but got no response.
Today i have got 7 alerts asking for payment, i do not want to pay, i dont see why after 2 weeks of no comm. the seller now wants me to pay out of the bluw, i have sent a message explaing that he added on shiiping that he could not explain for and that he had not comm. me for 2 weeks so im not planning on paying, now i dont know what to do, i only buy from ebay i dont sell, and normaly its jsut for somthing that i cant find in the shops, so i really dont want to get neg. or unpaid despute!
what should i do??!
thanks
coco xxx

wolfsong

They're scamming you. Dont whatever you do pay them - paypal/ebay (same company) have made it very hard for the buyer to get a refund on counterfeit items now. I suggest that you message the seller stating that you will not pay for the auctions as they are counterfeit and the seller was trying to scam you out of more money (against ebay policy). I would also suggest adding links to photographic evidence (xqueeze_me on here has a guide up in her ebay auctions) and tell them that if they didnt end the auction/dispute with no negative feedback to you etc, then you will inform trading standards and ebay about the counterfeit products. Adding that the auction is a legal contract, and by selling counterfeit items instead of the authentic promised breaks the contract - and therefore you are not obliged to pay.

I would then contact ebay after the message to the seller, and fill in the form about being sold counterfeit products - they should make the auction void. The link is here:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...STRK:M E:LNLK

Holls*

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! DO NOT PAY!!! These are the same people that tried to screw me over!!! I won four different bids with them but before i payed i was warned they were fake sellers. They also wanted to charge outrageous amounts of shipping and ADMITTED to me that they did this b/c they make a proffit off their shipping since they dont get much for their FAKE pigments...I contacted ebay about the fake seller b/c doing this with shipping is against ebay rules....I also told the seller i wasn't paying due to no communication, horrible ethics in shipping and much more, the product wasn't original. PM me if you have questions. I got out of it with no bad marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolette
Almost 2 weeks ago i bought of ebay 7 pigments, they where fake, very stupid buy but i knew nothing :S

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170165068968

The person sent me incoives for the wrong ammount and adding shipping that wasnt explained, after about 5 days the items went from my ebay page, i couldnt find them anymore, i messaged the seller asking if they had relised the item but got no response.
Today i have got 7 alerts asking for payment, i do not want to pay, i dont see why after 2 weeks of no comm. the seller now wants me to pay out of the bluw, i have sent a message explaing that he added on shiiping that he could not explain for and that he had not comm. me for 2 weeks so im not planning on paying, now i dont know what to do, i only buy from ebay i dont sell, and normaly its jsut for somthing that i cant find in the shops, so i really dont want to get neg. or unpaid despute!
what should i do??!
thanks
coco xxx

That auction you listed came up as in invalid item now, and since it is also gone from your Ebay page, it means you do not have to pay for it, and the seller can not leave you any feedback and can not force you to pay. I t.hink you also might have got a message from EBay to warn you not to pay. Looks like they were found out selling fakes.
Don't worry, you do not have to pay and Ebay will not make you, and htey will not be able to leave feedback or give you an unpaid strike.

rockin

Unfortunately, eBay don't always email you to tell you that an item you won has been removed. It happened to me recently, and the first I knew of it was when I was checking through My Ebay to see what I was still waiting for, and I noticed something was missing from the list. Really helpful of them - not!