Here is my little house:)

BaDKiTTy69

My hubby calls it a "house", cause i spend a lot of time in there.
yahoo.gif

I got it with my bedroom set. At first I were using it as a closet, but then i thought of a better use and moved all my makeup here. Before my makeup was all over the house in makeup bags. I really wanna add a bigger mirror and more lights.
th_DANCE.gif

DSCF3037-vi.jpg

DSCF3046-vi.jpg

Updated!!!

DSCF5020.jpg

DSCF5021.jpg

New trays from Ikea
DSC_1655-vi.jpg

DSC_1656-vi.jpg

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
It's cute! What's nice is that you can close it up and your room looks very neat.
smiles.gif

Yeap, you got it girl! Cause when you have just few minutes to do your face in the morning, you dont have time to put everything away. So i just close the doors and nobody will see my mess.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
ohh and the leopard chair is hot

My hubby was trying to get rid of my chair when we were moving. But I won!
th_LMAO.gif

newagetomatoz

That is such a stellar idea! I have a feeling that I'll be in the 'real estate' market for one of those post-college! And I so want that chair!! Only in zebra...because that's how I roll.
greengrin.gif
lol

BaDKiTTy69

It was a little bit boring, so I got some lights and mirror at IKEA yesterday. And my DH installed everything last night. Now I have plenty of lights for even better makeup time.
choochoo.gif

User93

everything is soooo pretty! I like that pink box, and yay for Escada Rockin Rio! Thats what i need, cause after the morning in a rush my vanity looks like there was a civil war there, powders against rebel eyeshadows or something! And you can close it and its so neat! Plus now you have nice lights there. Очень классно! Мне очень очень понравилось
smiles.gif
И стул просто блеск
winks.gif

isabellexmc

loving the leopard shoe shaped chair! can totally tell you hae a fetish for leopard print! and im loving the mirror and tidy-close away cosmetics cupboard xxx