Here's my haul with pics!

elongreach

Ok, so I did a little shopping yesterday. Here are a few pics of my makeup purchases.

Here is my new BB tinted lip balm, hydrating eyecream, and some Shiseido mascara base.

BobbiBrown.jpg

Here is my MAC paint in bare canvas, Fluidline in Rich Ground, and a 266 brush for it. That's what the MA recommended. Do you think that's a good brush for fluidline?

MAC.jpg

Nars shadows in Night Fever and Ondine. I bought these from B&BW. The girl working there (I hope wasn't a MA) put that MU on with a wet qtip. I looked like a clown. I know better now.

Nars.jpg

Another petite planner page for my TM Beauty case and 2 definers and a #6 brush.

TrishM.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but here is my newest perfume to my collection. It's Lolita 2.

lolitaperfume.jpg

chazza

hiya! i wasn't able to use the 266 brush for fluidline cos for me the bristles splayed out a bit while using and i don't have a very steady hand. so i went back to the MA and she suggested using a lip brush instead, so i did and it works perfectly for me!
smiles.gif
tons of people seem to favour the 266 though.

and everything you got looks really hot!

*Luna*

Great haul! I used to use the 266 for the fluidlines but recently switched to a 208... same brush just a little smaller and I feel I get a better line over all.

i use a 266 for fluidline and i've never had a problem with it.

also, i almsot bought that perfume the other day! i might go back and get it this week.
smiles.gif

elongreach

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
great haul! is that two bottles of perfume I see in that set? what's in the small box?

Yes, the SA said for the same price of the small bottle, I could get the gift set. It has a large bottle, travel bottle, and eau de parfum is in the box(I'm not really into Parfum, I prefer toilette, but I'll give it to someone who likes Parfum).