herrrrre we go

Skin*Deep

I don't usually take pictures of my makeup, as I'm usually runnin late, but I went through my computer and found a few recent ones. figured I've been here over two months now I should try to earn my street cred.
supacool.gif

all: Chanel Vitalumiere foundation, Clarins liquid bronze, chanel cream concealer, Diorshow mascara, Benefit Highbrow

Spiced chocolate quad + Copperbeam pigment
x-rocks blush
highlihgted.jpg

chrome yellow e/s, fig. 1 e/s, entremauve pigment
IMG00744copy.jpg

steamy e/s, deep blue green pigment, pandamonium e/s, chanel rose dust blush
IMG00698copy.jpg

this and the last picture are the same: sea me shadestick, clarity e/s, mutiny pig., deep blue green pig., black tied, MUFE aqua eyes liner in turquoise
IMG00681copy.jpg

swimming e/s, humid e/s, vanilla pigment,
DSCF4488.jpg

DSCF4547.jpg

this last pic is just for the hell of it, me getting my newest ink!!!! I'm addicted
IMG00627.jpg

Skin*Deep

that is sea me shade stick, clarity e/s, mutiny pigment near the tear ducts, deep blue green pigment in the crease, and black tied in the very corners, MUFE aquaeyes in turquoise, and Benefit Highbrow =)

Lily_Lyla

I love them!

Just to give you the heads up, you need to list what you used for each look in the original post or else the thread will be moved. =\

I seriously look forward to seeing more!

Skin*Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Lyla
I love them!

Just to give you the heads up, you need to list what you used for each look in the original post or else the thread will be moved. =\

I seriously look forward to seeing more!

oops! thank you!! I will edit.....
yes.gif

Lily_Lyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
oops! thank you!! I will edit.....
yes.gif

No problem!

Did the tattoo hurt much? I really want to get one done but I'm such a baby when it comes to pain haha

Skin*Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Lyla
No problem!

Did the tattoo hurt much? I really want to get one done but I'm such a baby when it comes to pain haha

oh yeah I definitely felt it haha. I have 10, and the stomach/hips was def the most painful!