Hey Everyone from Massachusetts!

pop violet

Hey everyone! I haven't officially done one of these but wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Linda and live in Western Massachusetts where it has been EXTREMELY cold as of late. I LOVE makeup and fashion and started off reading newsgroups like alt.fashion and alt.skincare. Then I discovered mac_cosmetics on LJ, MUA, and now specktra.net. My first MAC purchase was Stomp eyeshadow and Twig lipstick.. I think I might've even wore this combo together.. eww!
thmbdn.gif

Anyway, I'm more of an entrepeneur so decided to start my own eBay store selling MAC and other high end cosmetics and skin care. I work full-time as an IT geek during the day and do my eBay business at night and weekends (and maybe a little during my work lunch breaks
sneaky.gif
). My goal in a few years is to get married, pop out some babies, quit my day job, and be able to start my own online store and work from home!

In my free time I like to learn how to cook (I can make like 5 different things now, lol), play guitar, bass, and keys (influences are Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Duran, Duran, Cure, Killers, and Muse), exercise, and eat lots and lots of sushi. If anyone lives in Connecticut, I can recommend an AWESOME all you can eat place.

My eBay seller id is *allura* and I welcome all and everyone to critique my store! I know you guys are good at critiqueing!!
smiles.gif
That's really a good thing though because it's really sad that people sell fakes just to make a quick buck. Fakes obviously go through no or little quality control standards and people that make fakes are in the business just to make money and have no concerns of what the ingredients can do to your health. I'll try to do my part and post in the eBay sellers to avoid section if I ever hear about a seller selling fake stuff.

I started coming on specktra.net to find out MAC launch information in their color stories section when I would list a MAC item for sale that I wasn't sure what launch it was from. Now that I've joined, I realize this is much more than talk about makeup. I've seen people discuss weight issues, relationship issues, and so much more. This is by far the best and one of the nicest communities I've seen.

xxoo

- Lin

charnels

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
South Hadley
yes.gif

wow i used to live ten mins away from there in chicopee. small world! the college area of s. hadley is so beautiful.
smiles.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by charnels
wow i used to live ten mins away from there in chicopee. small world! the college area of s. hadley is so beautiful.
smiles.gif

Really?yea,it IS a small world lol.