Hey I'm new

BamitsRuzi

I love makeup and I have a lot of palettes at home and brushes and different beauty products. Well I found this site and decided to join. My name is Ruzi, im 26 years old. I love astrology. I'm a pisces. I have a youtube channel, its in my profile you can check it out if you want. Well hope to make some friends oh and I'm from Massachusetts. I'm getting married on June 30th 2012 :)

emmdub

Hi Ruzi and congratulations on your engagement! I am also getting married this year - in December. I just recently joined Specktra too, after always finding the site when I google about reviews.
Anyway, you say you have a lot of palettes - I recently heard about Inglot makeup and was curious if you have anything from Inglot yet?

BamitsRuzi

You know I have heard of inglot but I havent yet purchased it. I have yet recently purchased the naked 2 palette and have yet to try it. Its being shipped here as we speak. Congratulations on your engagement as well!
Do you own any of the naked palettes?

kristiana72

i would love to know something about Inglot, i have Coastal scents paletts and i am very pleased with colours